Here is the official link to the FDA’s report on the voluntary recall of AMO’s very popular Complete Contact Lens No Rub Multi-Purpose Solution. (- Click Here -)
Here is my official solution to the solution problem. Daily Disposable Contact’s. Contact me so I can re-contact you!
All contact lens users should closely adhere to the following measures to help prevent eye infections:
- Remove contact lenses before any activity involving contact with water, including showering, using a hot tub, or swimming.
- Wash hands with soap and water and dry them before handling contact lenses.
- Clean contact lenses according to manufacturer guidelines and instructions from an eye care professional.
- Use fresh cleaning or disinfecting solution each time lenses are cleaned and stored. Never reuse or top off old solution.
- Never use saline solution and rewetting drops to disinfect lenses. Neither solution is an effective or approved disinfectant.
- Schedule regular eye exams with your eye care professional
- Wear and replace contact lenses according to the schedule prescribed by your eye care professional.
- Store lenses in a proper storage case.
- Storage cases should be irrigated with sterile contact lens solution (never use tap water) and left open to dry after each use.
- Replace storage cases at least once every three months.